2 days left
My client, an independent award-winning agency in London, is looking for a UX Consultant to join the team. The purpose of the role is to understand user behaviour for their clients, as this is the foundation for everything they do. The team is dedicated to gaining an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of business and user needs in order to formulate a plan of action, designed to achieve defined objectives and measurable change for clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who combines a passion for user experience (UX) in digital environments and a mind for revealing relatable strategic insights. The role will focus on providing support to the existing team in order to reveal insight that improves content, design and strategic decisions.
Core responsibilities will include:
* Leading stakeholder workshops
* Benchmarking performance for clients and their competitors across all online and mobile channels
* Designing and conducting user research studies, including user testing, usability inspections
* Creating and executing optimisation programmes using third-party A/B testing tools e.g. VWO or Optimizely
* Effectively communicating research insights through audit reports and client presentations. *Observing and documenting digital user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys.
* Growing the relationship between insight and the Design & Development teams to ensure they have the relevant frameworks and materials to commence a project.
Core knowledge & experience:
* Educated to degree level. Ideally an MS in Human Computer Interaction or BA in Psychology or Design.
* Familiar working with Excel, Keynote, Omnigraffle.
* Experience working within an agency environment.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and influencing skills. Experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
* Experience of third-party predictive A/B testing and Multivariate Testing (MVT) tools.
* Clear passion for digital media and the use of qualitative data to inform UX strategy.
* Successful track record working on mobile products.
* Knowledge of digital media technologies, databases and product management techniques would be advantageous.
* Experience of the automotive industry a bonus.
Some other key skills needed in the role will include analytical & strategic thinking, communication, influencing & persuading, creative thinking, tenacity & resilience.
If this sounds like you and you're looking for a new position then please drop me your CV & folio on for review and to arrange a confidential chat.
Apply for UX Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly