A world renowned auctioneer is looking for a permanent In-House Retoucher and Image Editor to work in their London office. Working in a small team you will have the opportunity to edit and colour match fine art, high value paintings, and objects. You must have at least 3 years experience and be highly proficient working in the CMYK and RGB environment.
You will be working in a small team of retouchers to work on images from photo studios worldwide and to supply a spectrum of media formats be it Print (CMYK), web (RGB), virtual, tablet and bureau prints. Liaising with the marketing and design teams, you will build relationships with the department specialists and be a key point of contact for a particular sale category. Day to day you will correct colour to original works, match detail shots to main shots, retouch images, be responsible for image file management, and provide support for international image editing teams.
* Highly proficient in the CMYK environment with an aim to prepare images for
lithographic printing - minimum 3 years experience
* Highly proficient in the RGB environment with an aim to prepare images for the web
* Highly proficient in Photoshop
* A good understanding of Fine Art photographic techniques and styles
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Proven ability to problem solve under pressure
* Experience with Wacom tablet will be beneficial
* Excellent technical organisational skills
* Excellent eye for detail
* Whilst a good team player must be capable of working under own initiative
Only successful candidates will be contacted