Event Producer - Marketing & Events Department
We are looking for an Event Producer to join our Events and Marketing Department. The ideal candidate will have the practical knowledge and understanding of live experiences and events for our portfolio of brands including Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Esquire Middle East, Condé Nast Traveller, Architectural Digest, Time Out, Ahlan!, Shortlist, Cosmopolitan Middle East and many more.
From intimate dinners and cocktail receptions to fashion shows and large-scale events, the successful candidate will be charged with the conception, development and execution of innovative experiences for our different brands and their respective audiences.
We’re looking for a creative personality who can independently manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work to budget. The ideal candidate loves creating an event strategy as much as rolling up their sleeves to do the production work and will also assume responsibility for flawless execution of agreed-upon sponsor elements.
The ideal candidate requires:
• 5+ years’ experience in event planning, strategy and hands-on execution
• Taste and aesthetic sensibility that pairs well with our brands
• Enthusiasm for the range of personalities we work with, from fashion and celebrities to business-people and artists
• Experience managing suppliers, freelancers and associated staff
• Experience working on contracts and agreements
• The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, internally and externally
• A modern understanding of what makes an event successful
• Social-media expertise a plus
Apply now with your covering letter, a recent photograph and your CV.