Head of Performance Marketing
Havas Group UK are looking for a Head of Programmes to personally develop a new way of working with the O2 team to manage and optimize their always-on programmes.
Using tried and tested methodologies, you will be able to work as part of a team to create a rapid optimization model, and scoring process to ensure that cross-channel communications are not only efficient (CPO), but effective (creative and messaging).
We are looking for someone who can inspire and lead online and offline teams and really invigorate them to fall in love with their jobs and teach them how to think and work differently in an ever changing media environment.
The right candidate will be able to identify and put a plan in place to deliver the client vision - including, but not limited to the people, processes and technologies required. This really is a core role for someone to become an ambitious member of the O2 leadership team.
- Likely to have a background, qualifications or expertise in performance marketing, CRM, direct marketing, ecommerce, user experience.
- Able to create methodologies for improving working process
- Understand the concept of Agile methodology and have the ambition to recreate this cross-channel in the media industry
- Collaborative and willing to work in an iterative way
- Prefers to build, not break
- Hungry for knowledge and likely daily leverages the concept ofbehavioral economics, CDJs and other such marketing methods for enhancing customer experiences for business gain
- Likely to be a digital native
- Deep understanding of data and technology
- Strong EQ and IQ
- Proved background in innovative media solutions
- Track record of growing client businesses by offering creative and unique solutions based on deep understanding of our clients challenges
- More than an expert in social, search (SEO and PPC), display (including programmatic)
- Able to easily cite multiple examples of testing approaches for all digital channels and how to use the test results to optimize communications to deliver business results.