Account Manager - Advertising Agency - £30 - £35k - Herts
This is a brilliant opportunity for an account handler with 2-6 years experience looking to join a highly successful integrated marketing agency based in an attractive, easily accessible Herts location.
The agency in question has been running successfully now for over 15 years and are well known for their excellent creative work particularly for clients within leisure, travel and entertainment. They're in modern open plan offices with loads of room to park.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency. Below are a blend of responsibilities that the successful candidate should possess.
- Effective control and management of budgets
- Support Account Director to help develop existing accounts
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Ability to review design and artwork against client brief
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
- Explain details within quotations
- Forge good client relations
- Good phone, email and meeting etiquette - know when to use the right channel
- Lead and manage client meetings
- Network at manager level
- Analyse the data from key reports and make recommendations moving forward
- Ability to present media/creative to clients in absence of Creative or Media Director
You are likely to be:
- Able to listen and understand
- Able to take ownership of tasks & projects
- An excellent relationship builder
Aside from a generous salary and bonus scheme, this agency pay well, produce excellent work and invest more than any other we know in the training and development of their staff. Apply now for more info!