4 days left
We are Havas UK. Our mission is to create meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision, one voice and one P&L. Havas is the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK.
A multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building. Advertising, media, data and technology, digital, social, mobile, CRM, UX, sports and entertainment, public relations, corporate communications, healthcare, design, research, employer branding and recruitment.
Clients can select one, some, or all of these services depending on their needs, via one Havas business lead.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost-efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
DBi is a technology agnostic digital analytics and marketing consultancy helping clients leverage data as a strategic asset for their marketing solutions. Totalling 200 data specialists globally, we work with clients to drive meaningful connections with their consumers through data insights and intelligent technology solutions.
Founded in Barcelona, we have become one of Europe’s leading digital analytics consultancies and following a successful international launch in 2016, we are expanding the DBi brand in several more markets. Our best-in-class team includes both analysts and creative thinkers: from strategy consultants, systems integrators and digital marketers to technical consultants, data scientists, number crunchers and data visualisation experts.
The Operations Executive will be responsible for supporting the operational excellence administrative tasks of the DBi Consulting team. We are looking for an organised, self-motivated and personable individual who will help ensure regular tasks are completed on time and accurately and who will also help to develop new processes and improvements in our ways of working.
In return we provide opportunities for personal development, training and a fun, relaxed working environment.
- Manage the finances of the organisation, maintaining all financial records and ensuring invoicing is completed on time and accurately
- Maintain the timesheet and resource planning process, providing regular reporting to support the business
- Work with the group IT functions to ensure all new starters are supplied with appropriate equipment in a timely manner
- Ensure the team follow standard working procedures and create new processes where necessary
- Maintain the team documentation repository
- Office management duties
- Detail-focused, organised and logical
- Experience working with spreadsheets and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to manage your own workload, ensuring deadlines are met and reporting and communication is delivered in a timely manner
- A focus on finding more efficient ways of organising information and administrative processes
- Experience working with invoicing and financial reporting processes
- Proven track record of creating and maintaining business reporting
- Strong communication and written language skills