Client Strategy Director
Client Strategy Director
Bristol, up to £65,000 + benefits
A little about us…
Bray Leino Yucca (www.brayleinoyucca.co.uk) is an award-winning & leading, customer engagement agency that exists to help our Clients and their brands effectively engage with their customers in an ever-changing world. Unrestricted by channel, focused on driving engagement and delivering results.
We’re looking for a Client Strategy Director to take overall control and responsibility for developing our client relationships. This is a board level role that will lead our client management team.
What will I be doing?
- Client strategy leader – Working with our MD, Creative Director, Digital Director and Technical Director (TD) to constantly look ahead to understand likely challenges that will face our clients. Pulling appropriate BLY resources to enable clients to respond to these issues in ways that drive results for them and for us.
- A disruptive ‘rogue’ innovation profile builder – alongside other board members – Constantly seeking ways to raise the agency profile as a business strategy and marketing innovation leader. We want BLY to be seen as ‘rogue’ (but in a good way) among the competitor agency and consultancy set.
- Client retention and growth – constantly challenging your team to find and feed new ideas and thoughts to existing clients such that they remain with us, we find new opportunities to deliver services that can offer them a path that can keep their businesses relevant (and successful).
- New Business – Working alongside our board and senior team to network and drive new wins. A compelling personality that can ensure that, when we bid, we usually win. A personality that, through networking and proposition, helps us to find opportunities where we don’t need to bid to win.
- Constantly challenging your team to think ahead for our clients; to demonstrate constant curiosity for the new.
- Budget planning and reporting. Marketing KPI planning and reporting. Focused upon the numbers – results for clients and for BLY.
- Build brilliant internal relationships with own and other teams so that our ethos of ‘whole picture thinking’ operates smoothly for the benefit of our clients.
What will I need?
- A commitment to progressive marketing and customer experience innovation. Proven ability to question the real client challenge and present appropriate solutions.
- Articulate, confident and persuasive individual, with a proven ability to build trusted working relationships with clients.
- Excellent, engaging, presentation style.
- Proven team leadership, including recruitment and training team members.
- Proven ability to hit the numbers.
- Commercially aware negotiator. Able to balance client and agency financial needs.
- Gravitas. The ability to confidently and consistently sell strategic, creative and innovative ideas.
- Proven ability to work alongside creative, technical and digital functions.
- A commitment to keeping abreast of customer experience expectations and keep your team – and clients – ahead of the game.
And in return…
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Early Friday finishes in the summer
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership discounts