Digital Search Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced search specialist to join a large national charity
The successful candidate will take a strategic view on the digital search profile across paid and organic to maximise the brand and campaigns.
Digital Search Lead Responsibilities:
- Deliver a new integrated digital search strategy that considers PPC and SEO holistically and the interdependencies between them.
- Manage all PPC activity across the charity ensuring delivery of a strong ROI maximising effectiveness across all campaigns and activities, working with stakeholder teams and the digital search partner on planning, delivery and evaluation.
- Work with the digital content team, digital content owners and social media teams to define and implement an integrated approach to content SEO
- Set best practise and deliver guidance, including identifying any training needs and how to fulfil these
- Use insight to drive search enhancements, taking an audience-centred approach to build the best customer experiences.
Digital Search Lead Experience/Skills Required:
- Specialist skills in planning, managing and evaluating PPC activity
- Understanding of technical and content SEO
- Proven experience of using analytics platforms
- Good numerical and data analysis skills
- Great understanding of digital search trends, industry standards and best practise
- Expert understanding of the digital media planning and buying process
- Experience of using Adwords.
- Expert understanding of the digital media planning and buying process and budget management experience