PR & Social Media Manager
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a reputable consumer business based in West Yorkshire with in close commute of Wakefield and Leeds. They're looking for a part time PR & Social Media Manager to drive forward their digital acquisition strategy for 3 days a week. Opportunities like this are scarce so this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed!
Management of the business's Social Media presence is of vital importance and therefore requires a candidate who knows the best way to represent a business on sites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn, from both a reputation management and a proactive marketing perspective.
- Helping link the social media strategy with the other marketing disciplines creating seamless and integrated social media platforms
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies
- Monitor new followers
- 3 years Social Media experience
- 3 years in a Marketing role
- Planning all social content in line with marketing campaigns and driving different content across the variety of different social channels
- Identify and address risks within the business
- Develop and implement customer engagement activities to retain and engage customers, building brand loyalty
- Experience working on social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
- Strong background in digital marketing and managing digital activities
- Google Analytic experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an eye for digital innovation with vast awareness of developments and trends in the market
- Knowledge of SEO
- Have the ability to liaise and manage internal department
If this sounds like the job for you please don't hesitate to send over your updated CV, this role won't be around for long!