1 day left
Are you Buckinghamshire based and looking for an exciting opportunity as a Marketing Executive? Great role for someone with strong CRM experience.
This global business has its head office near High Wycombe. Their laboratory technology can be found in every lab in the UK. They offer flexible working, regular international travel and a collaborative team environment.
As Marketing and CRM specialist you will be supporting the execution of campaigns and communications.
You will be responsible for:
- executing lead acquisition campaigns - digital and offline
- local marketing support
- developing promotions and incentives
- driving CRM usage and adoption, guiding best practice
- creating reports and dashboards
- supporting integration apps - Gmail, email marketing and e learning platforms
To be successful in this Marketing & CRM Specialist role you MUST have:
- ability to drive and commute to Bucks
- experience of direct and digital marketing channels
- campaign analytics experience
- Salesforce CRM (or DotMailer/Pardot) user experience
- experience of managing large data sets
If you can tick all these boxes we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly