Senior Data Strategist - BTL Agency - London
Part of a larger network, this marketing communications agency produces award winning digital, direct & CRM work for an impressive list of global and national brands, whilst still retaining their independent heritage.
The Data Strategy team are at the core of the agency, their services are in demand and as such they need to grow the department. The Head of Data Strategy is now looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Strategist who will be critical in helping shape and deliver the Data Strategy offering to clients.
Making the complex seem simple is what you do best. You’re already a leader on data strategy projects, experienced in developing and interpreting advanced data analytics, defining customer segments, performance frameworks an CRM activity. You’re a go-to for on the latest in advanced analytics, marketing automation, machine learning, AI etc. You enjoy nurturing talent within the team and wider agency and can inspire and excite those around you on the power and future of data.
Although this role is for a Senior Data Strategist, the agency wants to hire a holistic thinker, someone who can wear many hats and utilise their joined-up thinking to ensure the client gets the best service.
- Ensure work is delivered efficiently against scoped retainer and project time
- Identify opportunities to further develop clients’ business through data strategy
- Work with the planning team to produce outstanding creative, product and customer experiences
- Develop new revenue opportunities
- Takes a lead in building strong client relationships
- Ensure that data/analytics adds value and enhances clients’ business
- Heads to scope out opportunities across all clients in the business
- Presents case studies and knowledge sharing pieces across the agency
- At least 4 years’ experience in data strategy
- Strong customer journey mapping
- Some mentoring or line management experience
- Leading strategic recommendations around targeting, segmentation, channel, contact and content
- Experience working on CRM / Loyalty programmes and strategy
- Advanced data analytics –practical experience of segmentation / modelling
- Media performance and attribution
- Performance optimisation
- Fast Stats / Tableau / Alteryx / Microsoft BI.
This is an incredibly exciting role for the right candidate who has the vision, expertise, and energy to make a significant impact in a successful data team and leading agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.