Data Planner - BTL Agency - London
A marketing and communications agency, famous for their award winning digital, direct & CRM work is looking for a Data Strategist to join the team. With an impressive list of global and national brands, this agency benefits from sitting within an established network whilst still retaining its independence.
The Data Strategy team are at the core of the agency, their services are in demand and as such they need to grow the department. They are looking to hire a passionate Data Strategist, with a can-do attitude, who loves getting under the skin of data and uncovering those key insights around customer behaviour and campaign performance.
- Leading on test and learn programmes
- Optimising the CRM programmes and campaigns
- Creating insight reports, project proposals, comms plans and targeting strategies
- Experience working on loyalty, acquisition and retention projects
- Experience in audience segmentation and modelling
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years in a data planning or analytics environment, preferably within a marketing agency
- Passionate about the power of data
- An expert in data manipulation with an analytical mind set
- An ability to develop data marketing strategies around loyalty, acquisition and retention
- planning towards campaigns, test programmes and full CRM activities
- Able to discuss and recommend strategies both internally and externally
- Driving and implementing improvements on campaigns and programmes as necessary
- Good at building working relationships internally, with clients, and external partners.
This is an incredibly exciting role for the right candidate who is looking to kick start their career in the world of data strategy.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.