Internal Communications Manager - Professional Services
A great opportunity for an Internal Communications Specialist to join a global law firm on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
The Internal Communications Specialist will support business areas in ensuring their messaging and communications programmes are delivered in a timely and digestible manner and aligned with the firm-wide approach, advising on internal communications best practice and supporting the implementation where appropriate.
Internal Communications Specialist role comprises six main areas of responsibility which support the Firm's and the team's strategic priorities:
Responsibilities and Key Areas
- You will support the internal communications of the three Global Business Units, drafting messages and implementing tactics when required, ensuring audiences understand the strategy and how it fits with wider firm strategy
- You will support the internal communications of the Tech group, specifically around building awareness, understanding and engagement with the firm's Tech strategy and our approach to help clients and ourselves meet the challenges of the digital revolution.
- You will support the internal communications for Best Delivery and help their people make Best Delivery integral to how they service their clients, ensure clients understand what to expect from their service delivery and position their commitment to Best Delivery at the heart of who they are and how they work
- You will work closely with the Risk & Compliance team to ensure their messages are meaningfully delivered across the Firm and that all audiences understand and are motivated around their risk responsibilities
- You will support the internal communications of the Innovation & Business Change Programme, specifically around Continuous Improvement and the Knowledge Centre and helping to promote and embed a culture of innovation across the Firm.
- Proven track record in internal communications with an appreciation of internal communications strategy and planning
- Self-starter with initiative and the ability to work without supervision
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels, including remotely in international offices, with a professional, confident manner
- Legal background desired but not essential