Digital Designer - Digital Agency
Digital Designer / UX Designer (Digital Agency)
A talented Digital Designer / UX Designer is needed to join an award winning Marketing, Branding and Creative agency based in the heart of Derby's professional quarter. Expect an exciting role designing innovative, intuitive and engaging digital experiences for some of the biggest global brands in the automotive industry.
Boasting clients such as Yamaha, Pirelli, Bridgestone and RBS (to name a few), multiple industry awards and over 20 years' experience, this ambitious agency is renowned for delivering outstanding online experiences for its clients. They are now seeking a passionate Digital Designer / UX Designer to play a key role in supporting the delivery of an exciting new global e-commerce project for a major automotive lifestyle brand.
Reporting to the Creative Lead, the Digital Designer / UX Designer will utilise their amazing design skills across a range of applications including websites, mobile, landing pages, digital apps & social media. Whether you are interrogating a creative brief; creating strong digital design across multiple channels (desktop, tablet, mobile); identifying user goals; working alongside other design and marketing specialists; encouraging big ideas or suggesting innovative design approaches, it will be your inspiration, flair and drive that achieves superb online experiences for a global audience.
To qualify. You should be an enthusiastic, self-motivated Digital Designer / Digital Creative / UI Designer / UX Designer / User Experience Designer / Digital Web Designer / Creative Designer / Web Designer or similar with a CV / portfolio that demonstrates:
- Creative flair – you are able to inspire and encourage big ideas and innovative design approaches;
- Experience in a similar Digital Design role within a digital / creative / branding agency;
- Creative thinking and strong digital design across multiple channels for desktop, tablet and mobile;
- Skills in UI / UX;
- Experience with HTML / CSS;
- Experience using Adobe CC design applications (Illustrator / Photoshop);
- A strong eye for detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple projects and estimate realistic deadlines and meet them.
In return, expect a fantastic benefits package that includes free parking, your own MacBook Pro, regular social events, discretionary bonus, birthday duvet day, charity challenges and much more, all within an office populated by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.