Tech clients | London | £40-50,000
Fast-growing agency. Big name accounts. Multi-channel campaigns. Collaborative team. Supportive managers. This London-based Account Director role has much to offer.
Specialists in the tech space, this London agency has an amazing track record over the past few years. Heaps of new business wins have meant a rapidly expanding team but throughout the focus has been on finding people who live the agency's values of collaboration, client delight, support for colleagues and constant improvement.
Often working as their clients' lead of sole creative shop, this agency has been responsible for innovative campaigns from initial insight and strategy to multi-channel execution spanning digital, social, print - including media planning and content distribution.
As an Account Director, you will be the main day to day contact for your clients. Working with a flagship account, you will also lead smaller bits of business. As such you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on international integrated campaigns
- Be the day to day liaison with client stakeholders who love the agency
- Manage significant budgets
- Learn from a brilliant manager - and the wider senior team
- Play a key role in campaign/account strategy
The Great & The Good have been asked to find somebody with one of three backgrounds: a proven Account Director, a Senior Account Manager ready for the next step or an in-house marketer keen to make the move into agencies. Wherever you currently work, you must have previous B2B tech experience and be as happy in a hands-on implementation role as you are leading strategic thinking.
In addition, you will need to have:
- Managed (and developed) your teams
- Built exceptional internal and client/agency relationships
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- A track record of innovative strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good with a copy of your CV.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.