A new role for the business, this is a new Marketing Manager position within this well known multi-site leisure brand based in Central London. The role offers the opportunity to develop and execute the multi-channel brand and marketing strategy for their new concept, to be rolled out across the UK.
As the Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Developing and executing the new concept's brand strategy, from launch to evaluation
- Take a lead on both the Regional and National campaign strategy, using of a range of media channels including press, radio, outdoor, promotions, third party sponsorships, database targeting and digital.
- Provide effective marketing support and in-site communications for campaigns working with all key stakeholders to ensure aligned.
- Maximise performance of your team by effective leadership, developing and encouraging team work and through effective performance management
- A background of brand marketing roles, preferably with retail/multi-site experience.
- Experience of developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- You will have ideally worked with multiple agencies, knowing how to optimise partner performance.
- Proven people development and performance management skills.
- Commercial ability and experience of budget management is a must for this role.