Performance Account Manager
We are Havas UK. Our mission is to create meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision, one voice and one P&L. Havas is the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK.
A multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building. Advertising, media, data and technology, digital, social, mobile, CRM, UX, sports and entertainment, public relations, corporate communications, healthcare, design, research, employer branding and recruitment.
Clients can select one, some, or all of these services depending on their needs, via one Havas business lead.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
Ecselis is a results-driven performance marketing agency within the Havas Media Group. Whether we’re talking about search, affiliate marketing, in-store traffic or conversions, we want to help our clients develop efficiency in new customer acquisition. Driven by results, we offer extensive expertise & rich actionable insight to help brands navigate the complex performance marketing world across channels & drive business performance.
- Launched in 2014 globally & in 2015 in the UK
- 60+ team in the UK
- Servicing Havas Group & direct clients
Our highly reactive team act as well as inform. Specialist consultants deliver the agility of a specialist player backed by the strength of a powerful media group
Our team hold cross-discipline & data & analytics qualifications to ensure every opportunity is capitalised on, no matter where it springs up.
The planning team within Ecselis look after the agencies key performance clients; either as the performance-focussed element of a wider planning team, or taking full ownership of clients where the focus of media is on delivering direct response. Whilst the performance focus of the Ecselis client base means that much of the media focus is on digital channels such as paid search, organic search, affiliates, display and paid social, there is also a remit to plan across the full media mix, including traditional ATL channels such as radio and OOH.
The Account Manager will sit within the Ecselis Client Planning team. Client planning holds the keys to the client brief and is responsible for delivering excellence in client servicing by understanding the DNA of our clients’ business and marketing objectives. As a key member of the team, the role entails working on a number of key
digital performance accounts to ensure the smooth delivery of clients’ marketing activity. The agency will support your personal development, developing a deeper understanding of digital marketing channels and performance display campaign strategies across the wider media landscape.
On top of this you hold responsibility for the accurate and timely delivery of reporting, competitive insight/analysis, financial admin, presentation writing and media owner support etc. This role will further develop your understanding of the complexities of digital performance planning and how to provide our clients with a tailored solution that meets their unique business objectives.
Who we’re looking for:
- Above all you will be passionate about digital performance media and kick starting a career within this exciting and rewarding industry!
- Excellent organisational skills and the capability to manage a number of teams to ensure the delivery of required outputs to clients
- Someone with good numerical skills, people skills and consistently strong attention to detail.
- A digital native with good understanding of search engines, the display landscape and role of affiliates
- 2 years + agency experience is preferred; especially within a digital capacity.
- Advanced Excel and data visualisation skills and ability to quickly manipulate data and pull out clear insights that can be used for campaign evaluation and optimisation
- A collaborative self-starter who is keen to take on challenges with enthusiasm as well as the ability to deliver the basics accurately and on time
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and effectively under pressure; strong organisational skills to ensure the wider team is on-top of all client demands
- You will keen to develop and grow and want to make the most of every opportunity to get involved in the numerous training opportunities available