Performance Business Director
We are Havas UK. Our mission is to create meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision, one voice and one P&L. Havas is the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK.
A multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building. Advertising, media, data and technology, digital, social, mobile, CRM, UX, sports and entertainment, public relations, corporate communications, healthcare, design, research, employer branding and recruitment.
Clients can select one, some, or all of these services depending on their needs, via one Havas business lead.
We build teams around clients’ needs, not our agenda. Collaborating for our clients and with our clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost efficient way to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and the lives of the people we work with.
Ecselis is a results-driven performance marketing agency within the Havas Media Group. Whether we’re talking about search, affiliate marketing, in-store traffic or conversions, we want to help our clients develop efficiency in new customer acquisition. Driven by results, we offer extensive expertise & rich actionable insight to help brands navigate the complex performance marketing world across channels & drive business performance.
- Launched in 2014 globally & in 2015 in the UK
- 60+ team in the UK
- Servicing Havas Group & direct clients
Our highly reactive team act as well as inform. Specialist consultants deliver the agility of a specialist player backed by the strength of a powerful media group
Our team hold cross-discipline & data & analytics qualifications to ensure every opportunity is capitalised on, no matter where it springs up.
The planning team within Ecselis look after the agencies key performance clients; either as the performance-focussed element of a wider planning team, or taking full ownership of clients where the focus of media is on delivering direct response. Whilst the performance focus of the Ecselis client base means that much of the media focus is on digital channels such as paid search, organic search, affiliates, display and paid social, there is also a remit to plan across the full media mix, including traditional ATL channels such as radio and OOH.
This person will; lead a client-first approach to deliver excellence in account management; delight clients and build long-lasting, productive relationships with senior client stakeholders. They will drive digital performance strategy and planning for key Ecselis clients. As well as identify new opportunities and approaches to unlock incremental performance gains for the Ecselis client base. By ensuring profitable, value-driven commercial models are in place across the accounts. They will; be line management of Account Manager(s) and Account Executive(s); lead and inspire them, driving standards to achieve the highest level of excellence. They will also support the development of new products and solutions that accelerate our client growth, expand the value offered to clients and drive digital thought-leadership within Ecselis.
Who we’re looking for:
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing channels (including search, affiliates and programmatic display) – any experience trading would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the wider marketing mix and fundamental marketing principles; how to balance investment across owned, earned and paid media channels, brand versus performance investment, etc.
- Comfortable using analytics and data processing techniques to understand complex performance metrics; unlocking rich insight that underpins client strategy and defines the direction of account development.
- A good understanding of attribution models and measurement frameworks, how they are used for marketing.
- Agency experience: Leading a cross-discipline team to develop the optimal solution for clients.
- Experience developing the agency proposition and/or pitching for new business to grow the agency client base.
- Familiarity with industry insight tools and resources.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills; the ability to read a room and lead the conversation with senior stakeholders.
- A positive outlook, good organisational skills and a proven ability to handle pressure; comfortable with autonomy and self-management.
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent mathematical, written, oral, presentation and analytics skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude; a team player