Small North London agency seeks an integrated Account Director to work on strategy, brand and creative development projects for a diverse client base!
-Our Client based in North London is a strategic and creative agency, producing integrated solutions for their clients across print, digital, social, events, branding and design. Client sectors include Education, FMCG, Charity and Automotive.
-The Team are passionate about what they do and they have lots of fun in the process!
-Due to growth, this privately owned North London agency is seeking a new Account Director to join the team.
-With a mixed portfolio of Clients from an international automotive brand, to a health food brand, you will have the opportunity to work with senior stake holders on strategic projects as well as more tactical design concepts and consumer activities.
-Managing 2 SAMs and working as part of a small agency, the role will suit an Account Director who is happy 'doing some of the doing' as well as the more strategic and project lead activity. It's very much a team approach here - collaboration is key.
-Current client projects are very broad - from a new brand look and feel for a health brand, printed collateral for an educational establishment, and digital programmes for internal comms on an international basis for an automotive brand.
-Budgets can be large or small, projects can be short and tactical or they can be long and considered strategic exercises, so you'll need to like variety!
To be considered for this Account Director role, you will need proven agency success at Account Director level, including;
- Excellent client relationship building - your client servicing is second to none!
- Strategic insight - you look for long term opportunities for your client, not just the here and now.
- Integrated skill sets - Digital, Print, Video and Brand Comms - the more integrated your experiences the better.
- BtoB as well as BtoC would be beneficial but not essential.
- Automotive account experience would be beneficial but again, not essential.
- Great team spirit - managing your immediate team but also being recognised in the company as supportive, good fun and great at your job.
If this sounds like you, apply today to be considered!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.