Insights Analyst Big Data & Digital
Insights Analyst Big Data & Digital-£40,000-£45,000-London
-The company has a very marketing focused culture and the team work hard to stay at the top of their game. Key values include ambition, energy and collaboration and they take these values seriously.
This Insights Analyst Big Data & Digital responsibilities will be:
- Use Big Data to continuously measure/report brand equity and influencing factors
- Build consumer sentiment into monthly communications effectiveness reviews
- Manage relationships with social listening and Big Data agencies
- Influence traditional and digital media planning agencies through digital big data
- Lead company's transformation to using digital/Big Data to understand its own
performance and consumer growth opportunities
- Define and embed European wide consumer/shopper/provider trends
- Digital research plans
- Digital and social listening insights budget
To be considered for this Insights Analyst role you must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in digital analytics role
- Experience in working with Market Research agencies
- Strong digital marketing, search and e-commerce experience
- Data modelling experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Project management expertise
- Ability to combine different data sources
- Strong communication and presentation skills
if this sounds like you, please apply now.....
Insights Analyst Big Data & Digital-£40,000-£45,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.