My client - a leading design agency based in stunning offices in Central London are looking for a new Artworker to join their rapidly growing team.
You will be working as part of a small team of artworkers and will be working on a wide range of leading FMCG packaging projects. Each member of the team is truly valued for their individual talents and input. Everyone in the company has an amazingly strong work ethic but also knows how important having a work-life balance is, with Friday drinks always on the cards. Including summer drinks on the company's very own roof terrace!
This is an amazing opportunity to build on your current skill base within a supportive company that offers a really attractive progression path and has some seriously exciting things lined up!
As Packaging Artworker you will have:
- Previous experience working as a Middleweight Artworker
- A strong portfolio displaying your ideas, execution and craft including process sketches
- 2:1 degree or above in graphic design
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- A strong background in FMCG is desired
- Good understanding of Adobe software
- A highly motivated and positive mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines within a high-pressured environment
Please send CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org