Senior Digital Marketing Executive
1 day left
This is an incredible opportunity for a Digital Marketer to work in a tight knit and constantly developing marketing team for an award winning Events Company based in central London. You will be working in a very broad and varied role across all aspects of digital marketing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead all complex digital advertising for IBC Show and support and educate the campaign marketing team on the basics.
- Copywriting for; social media, email campaigns, website and blog articles, newsletters, brochures and all other digital marketing collateral
- Helping to develop UX, and any new layouts for web pages. Being a CMS superuser. Both receiving requests and providing guidance to other departments and also making proactive solutions to the business. Training other marketers so they can make basic website changes themselves.
- Responsible for all SEO across all sites, selecting best practice software to optimise sites and regular reporting of results to key stakeholders including the Head of Marketing
- Expert user of Google Analytics and placing tracking codes and testing them
- Good understanding of HTML particularly tracking code placed in header of sites and ability to make basic changes to this or insert it without support of a front end developer.
- InDesign / Photoshop user and ability to make simple re-size / small adjustments to files quickly on the fly
- The willingness to travel around for the job. Their yearly event is based in Europe over 10 days.
Keywords: Digital marketing, social media, events, media, travel, Europe, SEO, PPC, google analytics, tag manager, link building, developing, web development, UX, customer journey, customer experience, UI, User interface, Adobe suite, Photoshop, Indesign, CMS, content management system, CRM, customer relationship manager.
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly