Partnership Sales Manager - Travel brands.
5 days left
PARTNERSHIP SALES MANAGER - Travel clients
To £50k plus bonus, benefits. London.
My client is an international multi-media entertainment group.
They develop, produce and distribute over 350 entertainment, movie, sports and documentary channels, reaching 1.1 billion subscribers worldwide in 35 languages.
They are one of the largest international programmers of basic and premium subscription television channels. Their strong globally recognized brand are generally considered a must haves for platforms and advertisers.
In addition to the TV channel portfolio they also operate all the media and consumer platforms, managing the TV channels, print publications, digital platforms and social channels.
This Iconic brand is undergoing transformational change with unprecedented investment and increase in resources, the launch of new business lines and brand marketing support that will propel this unique, purpose led, much loved brand even further.
This division is a dynamic and comprehensive creative marketing powerhouse with unrivalled brands that connect deeply with quality audiences everywhere. They are able to deliver integrated, a la carte, cross-media campaigns to clients in any industry segment across the most desirable genres and audiences, through our cross platform advertising sales arm.
Our dedicated custom solutions team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content ideas and solutions across our global portfolio of media platforms. They will be launching a Custom Studios division in 2017 in response to the huge demand for custom content development for clients.
The Client Solutions Manager will be responsible for managing a number of different campaigns at one time from large scale multi-media integrated partnerships to smaller commercial campaigns, the focus being Travel and related brands.
Draw on industry knowledge and trends to create stand out idea and solutions for clients that differentiates our client in the market place and ultimately drives revenue.
- Help to deliver creative ideas in response to briefs and proactive client pitches that can be amplified across our platforms including Print, Broadcast, Digital, Social, Events and Talent.
- Work alongside the sales team to develop the ideas, sell into the clients and then execute and implement the partnerships.
- Nurture senior relationships with content leads in agencies to better understand our capabilities.
- Develop compelling and visually driven marketing materials and custom presentations that support the sales teams efforts in securing new briefs and client conversation,
- Help manage co-ordination of production of all storytelling assets with creative services team - TV, Print and Digital / social campaigns where required, including event and talent management.
- Regular status calls with the client / agency partners to ensure the smooth and efficient servicing of the account.
- Develop a working knowledge of our media platforms, technologies and processes – identifying knowledge gaps and taking the necessary steps to fill these
- Understanding of the client’s needs and objectives and ensuring these are fulfilled within the partnership framework
- Manage internal delivery processes & external outsourcing process, ensuring best service and value and that key deadlines are met
- Develop full post campaign partnership summaries for clients, and recommendations for how we develop the partnership to the next stage to ensure repeat business and secure long term business.
- Managing budgets and ensure deals are delivered within the overall COS margin.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all deal elements
- Devise and improve effective internal administration processes, systems and communication strategies to aid commercial team efficiency, enforcing necessary processes to meet deadlines.
- Own and manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create time lines, generate reports and communicate key campaign targets, results and deadlines on a regular basis, also flagging up potential issues and managing client expectations in general
Qualifications and Experience:
5+ years working within the client solutions division in another media organisation or agency:
- Good experience of project management, preferably in a media environment
- A good understanding of the cross-platform sales process and commercial projects in general
- A working understanding of print and digital and TV media production and social media platforms
- A high level of competency in all Microsoft office applications is essential
- A proven track record of delivering successful campaigns and projects
- Management (and creation) of internal working processes within a commercial team
- Excellent relationship building skills internally and externally with clients and media agencies
- A highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously but also be able to work as part of a wider team
- Well-presented individual who feels comfortable working with multiple departments
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal): ability to act tactfully and persuasively with a wide range of people at all levels
- Enthusiasm: a positive can-do attitude
- Calm under pressure: able to handle tight timelines, the impact of adverse events and issues that threaten delivery and maintain a calm influence over the stakeholders
- Ability to delegate tasks when necessary, without affecting quality of output
- Integrity: set the standard for quality and professionalism as a representative
- Problem solving skills: provide fresh and creative responses to new challenges
- Flexibility: adapt and work effectively with a variety of different time frames, situations, individuals or groups.
Apply for Partnership Sales Manager - Travel brands.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly