Digital Marketing Specialist
An exciting IT tech start-up team in Central London is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join and help grow their digital platform and online marketing activities.
Your clients will come from a range of industries, including FTSE250 companies and registered charities. Having a broad range of experience in online marketing, social media and/or content creation, this is a great opportunity if you are looking for the next step in your digital marketing career.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Leading digital campaigns across social media, email marketing and content and website management.
- Managing the daily running of the social media and digital channels as well as the content of the current website.
- Day-to-day analysis of metrics and creation of weekly and monthly reporting of performance marketing channels.
- Help develop an email strategy, including building monthly newsletters and personalised email communications and working with content creators to deliver compelling and relevant content.
- Develop and deliver a social media strategy and community campaigns as well as creating reports and analysis to increase engagement and to help build advocacy.
Digital Marketing Specialist Skills/Experience:
- Hands on experience running digital marketing campaigns across social, email and web campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some experience with UX.
- Interest in tech/software is a bonus.
- CMS experience.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Proven experience building email campaigns.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail then please apply.