4 days left
About Our Client
Our client is an international, multibrand organisation, operating within the food services market.
About the Role
You will be using your commercial marketing skills to work across a variety of categories, this is a role where you will be planning and processing all the commercial activity across the group. Working regularly with the UK and Global CEO’s you will present to them and the other senior stakeholders in the business. An exciting opportunity for someone looking to move into a very commercial company with sales and marketing.
- Commercial planning for all the brands
- Preparation of marketing briefs, including NPD, Creative design, market planning.
- Report results at the weekly and monthly commercial forum meetings.
- New openings – manage the commercial set up for new openings.
- Delivery of EBITDA growth against like for like sales.
- Experience of using price, range, display and space, upselling, margin and category optimisation.
- Experience of delivering profit targets.
- Excellent knowledge of external trends in the food and beverage and or grocery industry.
- Good Understanding of the impact of internal factors on growth, including competition.
- Analytical and commercial
- Ability to focus on a profitable outcome
If this role sounds perfect for you, or you'd like to find out more, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **