Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager leading to Head of Social (Agency role)
Welcome to a different kind of role in a very different kind of agency. It’s a senior position, reporting directly into the Board, which involves all kinds of social activity for a satisfyingly wide range of clients.
We’re a full-service creative agency that specialises in what’s called people
communications. That means there’s lots of work concerning employer brand building, recruitment and employee engagement. (You don’t need to come from this background.) Our clients include brands such as KPMG, Coca-Cola, Clifford Chance, TfL and BUPA.
You’ll work directly with our clients, selling and delivering solutions across a range of platforms. Specifically, you will:
- Take full ownership of the social function, including staff (currently, there’s one other person) and the P&L
- Lead in client meetings, including pitches
- Ensure the delivery of all projects (on time and on budget)
- Identify opportunities to grow accounts
- Help to create approaches to social that are innovative in our field
- Analyse metrics and use them to inform strategy
- Work closely with the creative, digital and account management teams (especially the Creative Director)
- Help our Marketing Manager with the agency’s own social activity
- Be a positive, kind person to have around the place
Who are we looking for?
Strong project management skills are a must, and you’ll also be experienced in writing proposals, delivering presentations and building excellent client relationships.
Highly motivated, you can juggle projects and deliver the highest levels of accuracy, even under pressure.
You don’t need experience of working in people communications, but if you haven’t we’ll need you to become an expert pretty quickly.
Our website will give you more of a feel for what we do, and you can apply below with your CV and covering letter.