Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop strategic, targeted marketing plans for branded products to achieve budgeted enquiry and sales targets.
- Manage marketing staff to implement marketing plans for the product range, for all distribution channels to agreed timescales and budget
- To develop and implement activity across the marketing mix including:
- Direct Mail and database marketing
- Inserts/door drops
- Renewal/policy documents
- Advertising - national / local press
- Tv and radio
- To manage the activity in association with the marketing team, ensuring all campaigns are implemented on time and within the agreed budget.
- Work with product provider to ensure that they are informed of all forthcoming marketing activities in agreed timeframes, and provide call forecasts on ongoing basis
- Analyse results of all marketing campaigns & trials, identifying strengths and weaknesses, recommending developments and improvements as necessary to closely tailor the marketing mix to the segment.
- To brief the production of marketing material working closely with our product providers and within the plain guidelines.
- To re-engineer processes to improve cost efficiency, follow approval processes and meet legal requirements.
- To liaise with external agencies and suppliers to develop promotional campaigns both locally and nationally tailored to our customers' needs.