Senior Marketing Manager
1 day left
Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop strategic, targeted marketing plans for branded products to achieve budgeted enquiry and sales targets.
- Manage marketing staff to implement marketing plans for the product range, for all distribution channels to agreed timescales and budget
- To develop and implement activity across the marketing mix including:
- Direct Mail and database marketing
- Inserts/door drops
- Renewal/policy documents
- Advertising - national / local press
- Tv and radio
- To manage the activity in association with the marketing team, ensuring all campaigns are implemented on time and within the agreed budget.
- Work with product provider to ensure that they are informed of all forthcoming marketing activities in agreed timeframes, and provide call forecasts on ongoing basis
- Analyse results of all marketing campaigns & trials, identifying strengths and weaknesses, recommending developments and improvements as necessary to closely tailor the marketing mix to the segment.
- To brief the production of marketing material working closely with our product providers and within the plain guidelines.
- To re-engineer processes to improve cost efficiency, follow approval processes and meet legal requirements.
- To liaise with external agencies and suppliers to develop promotional campaigns both locally and nationally tailored to our customers' needs.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly