Digital marketing and communication Manager
- Working closely with the customer research and insights team and external agencies to oversee a programme of internal and external customer research to help define learner personas and learner experience mapping to inform the ideal the learner experience.
- Manage an online community and ensure positive engagement as students and members are supported through their journeys with Professional Education solutions and interventions.
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team and external agencies to develop a multi-channel marketing and communication strategy to ensure learners are aware and actively engaging with the Professional Education products and solutions. Ensure timely and effective interventions are introduced into the learner journey to support learners (students and members) in completing their goals.
- Develop a process and tool to ensure all Professional Education marketing activity performance is measured, monitored, reported back and improved upon, on a consistent and regular basis.
- Managing the internal communication process to ensure relevant stakeholders are consulted, involved and communicated to at the right time for every initiative.
- Define key areas where customer experience improvement is a priority through evidence-based approach and ensure the overall experience for students and members is maintained or improved through the use of existing infrastructure or new technology where appropriate.
- Define methods and metrics for measuring customer experience through appropriate satisfaction surveys and implement best-practices for measuring experience and satisfaction whilst considering areas for improvement.
- Take a leadership role in evangelising the importance of learner experience for all professional education products and solutions to ensure that those involved in the development, ownership, marketing and sales of the products are positioned them in the best way for the learner.