Client Services Director - Global Experiential Agency - LA
3 days left
Are you a Client Services Director based in LA or looking to move back to the US and join a global experiential agency? If so please read on…….
A global experiential agency, famous for producing creative environments for a wide range of clients, including some of the world's best known brands, and who work across brand strategy and experience design, exhibits and branded environments, live events and experiential marketing campaigns. Their aim - to create inspiring and unique solutions developed through strong partnerships, clear communication and informed understanding of client objectives with a measurable return on investment.
Reporting to the Group MD in the UK, the Client Services Director has two areas of responsibility: overall growth and client development of the LA office as well as the overall commercial management of the US office. Your main responsibilities include: -
- Overall running of LA office and team, working closely with VP, by demonstrating responsibility for staff welfare including HR best practices and management of teams.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with HR based in UK to plan and manage resource requirements in line with sales pipeline to ensure delivery and operational team scale as required to service client and new business wins, as well as working with heads of Finance HR, Commercial, Sales and Marketing based in UK office to help manage these areas in US office.
- Provide narrative that supports financial management account reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis and responsible for the US P&L and report into the Group MD based in the UK
- Sustain growth of the business in line with vision and strategy, and recommend strategies for the growth of the US arm of the business working with the Commercial Director and Sales & Marketing Team
- Qualify opportunities and make recommendations on pitch investment, whilst working with the wider team and supporting through to tender process
- Uncover profitable new business leads and pitch opportunities for the US office
- Build sales pipeline of new business opportunities
- Attend national and international exhibitions and industry events to gather knowledge on competitor work, creative ideas and industry trends
- Share learnings and best practice with the wider business and act as a mentor to junior colleagues
Is it you?
As Client Services Director you have a strong background from an integrated agency across digital, brand activation, as well as some experience in exhibitions, events and experiential. Your ability to build relationships with clients and prospects is second to none and you have an abundance of drive and ambition to succeed. Other attributes they are looking for are:
- Strong commercial acumen with experience of running a P&L
- Excellent communicator; Builds relationships through the business and externally, always putting the brand and business objectives at the forefront.
- A proven track record in managing large accounts with growth and clearly be able to demonstrate success in new business wins
- Demonstrate how to strategically grow accounts through application of account growth tools, strategies and best practices.
- An excellent background in running successful teams and can show you can operate within given parameters, looking after a P&L within a business unit.
- A true team player with the ability to lead by example, take the team to another level through proactive management and mentoring to grow individuals and the team, in a small team environment.
- Experience of running a small business and individuals and proactively managing teams
- Smart and presentable
Regular travel is expected, 70% office based and 30% external, some international travel being required in line with the responsibilities.
Salary: Package is dependent on experience but in the region of £100/£120K
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Apply for Client Services Director - Global Experiential Agency - LA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly