Integrated Brand Designer #Digital #Luxury #Fashion #Beauty
4 days left
Freelance Integrated Brand Designer needed ASAP #Digital #Luxury #Fashion #Beauty.
Great opportunity ideally suited for someone who has worked as a fashion based corporate in-house lead designer or stand-alone graphic designer within a luxury fashion or beauty brand.
This is a very busy and demanding role in terms of workload and management, but extremely rewarding.
As Senior Brand Designer you will lead the production and creation on brand, inspirational visual content across all media including web, print, mobile and social that informs and inspires my client's audiences, within a corporate framework. This includes, events, branding, art direction, emails, presentations and general creative artwork etc.
- Act as ambassador for creating and manage the brand identity, from the set-up of corporate brand guidelines to the on-going development of brand identity tools, communications templates and new formats to ensure consistency and relevance in delivery
- Create and manage a library of creative assets (templates, images, presentations, etc) for use within the Corporate Communications division and for distribution across the organisation
- Be the point of contact of a variety of stakeholders across the business and suppliers for planning, management and production of all creative content (digital, photography, social, video, print items, promotional materials) with quality and performance
- Show strong project management skills, and work closely with the rest of the team to ensure alignment and involvement both on your projects and others
- Stay up to date with industry trends, creating and developing innovative formats and concepts
- Responsible for the overall look and feel and design of the corporate website and other digital properties and tools
- Contribute to new project ideation and conceptual development across the Corporate Communications team
- Liaise with external contacts as required in the delivery of design briefs for joint visual assets
Skills and Experience:
- Design degree level education or equivalent
- Extensive experience in graphic design/digital design experience working with corporate and fashion/luxury brands and creative agencies
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong conceptual thinking, and a passion for bringing stories to life through visuals and engaging formats
- Able to demonstrate big ideas across all aspects of brand identity and digital design
- Strong skills in the practices of typography, colour and layout.
- High proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- MS PowerPoint skills
- Ideally knowledge of Image Ready and HTML processes.
- Knowledge and experience in UX/UI design is desirable.
- Proven ability to balance and act on art direction with commercial requirements
- Strong skills and depth of experience in print design from simple inserts to branded products, packaging and Look-books
- Strong hands-on designer with the ability to communicate clearly in both a written and verbal capacity
- A passion for creating work that resonates on an emotional level
- Experience in interactive designs for engaging web content
- Work experience in an international organisation and / or work experience outside of the UK would be beneficial.
- Fluency in English (required); fluency in another language would be a benefit but not a pre-requisite.
- Positive and can-do attitude as well as capacity to plan and multitask is a must
- Exceptionally well organised and efficient
- A true team player who enjoys contributing and exchanging ideas with other teams in the business
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and enjoys a challenge, and acts as a role model for others
- Enjoys working in a creative, fast paced environment
- Great sense of humour, empathy, creative yet pragmatic
Reports to: Head of Corporate Brand and Digital Communications
Only candidates with a high quality folio showcasing a mix of corporate design / branding coupled with fashion graphic design or design agency branding will be considered.
200 to 250 per day starting asap - ongoing with no set end date.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Integrated Brand Designer #Digital #Luxury #Fashion #Beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly