2 days left
Fantastic Senior Planner/Strategist role with a fast-paced and rapidly growing creative agency in London, working with a range of FinTech, Consumer Tech and IT clients...
A fast-paced creative strategic agency with international clients, who are dedicated to uncovering what makes their clients unique. Their an agile mix of planners, strategists and creatives. They put the right brains together to solve their clients' businesses challenges.
In this Senior Planner/Strategist role you will be:
- Working across various brand campaign projects for clients with Financial Services, IT and Tech
- Taking creative briefs
- Gathering insights to formulate creative strategy
- Presenting findings and reporting to senior stakeholders and clients and present strong arguments
- Managing the creative team
- Overseeing output of creative and planning projects
To be considered for this Senior Planner/Strategist role you MUST have
- Several years of agency side planning experience
- Experience working with Tech/IT clients
- Instinctive ability to understand complex business problems and see and deliver results
- Confident and articulate in presenting ideas and arguments
- Excellent communicator, able to present complex arguments and ideas in simple laymen terms
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working
If this Senior Planner/Strategist role sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.Senior Planner/Strategist-£50,0000-£55,000-London.
Apply for Senior Planner/Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly