Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Frontend Developer – Leisure, Travel and Tourism - London - £65,000 per annum
This business is looking for a talented Senior Frontend developer to help them build new products and experiences for their group of award-winning travel companies. They have been operating for over 10 years and have differentiated themselves though their product, people and pioneering ideas. They dominate their market in Europe and have a presence world-wide, offering low cost trips and exclusive offers to over 750 destinations.
If you are a Frontend developer currently looking for a new exciting role where you will have an impact from day one, please read the below to see what they are looking for…
- Have an advanced level of HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You like pair programming.
- You are aware of cross-browser compatibility issues and a strong advocate of client-side performance.
- If you are interested in Elm, this would be useful but is not essential
- You can empathise with diverse types of customers who use travel-related sites and products.
- Another desirable but not essential, you are familiar or experienced with native mobile application development.
What can they offer you?
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- £1,000 budget per year for training/ conferences
- £500 per year in work related travel vouchers (holiday)
- Multiple company events per annum
- x2 working trips to their selected travel destinations
- Friday afternoons are for training and non-project work.
This company has a unique mix of direct culture and offers market leading progression. They are looking for Frontend developers who want to continuously develop their skills and stay with the business for a long time. Their products are being used globally and you will be working on them from day one!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andy Walker, Technology Consultant
0203 764 9259, email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Technology so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/walkerandrew1/