Head of Product Management - Beautiful Products
1 day left
- Set strategic direction of product portfolio.
- Great company culture and benefits.
- Beautiful products.
What you'll be doing
You will deliver strategic product category plans outlining business direction and objectives, including a 3 year rolling roadmap for NPD requirements via third party sourcing/manufacturing. You will take ownership of the NPD process, have budget management responsibility, and deliver anything from range extensions to new product categories.
This is a wide ranging role where you will have responsibility across the entire product portfolio. Managing the full lifecycle you will be involved in the design concepts, performance specification, testing, packaging and work with the comms team on launch plans. Reporting directly to the department Director you will have great support and a fantastic company culture.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Significant experience in a Product/Category/Commercial Management role
- Ideally have some experience in the brassware/lifestyle or similar industry
- Proven track record of analysing and evaluating strategic marketing opportunities
- Confident presenting to a variety of audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
You will be joining a company that has a genuinely great company culture, where people come first. This is a senior level role within the business, a competitive salary is on offer as well as very good benefits including generous holiday allowance, Christmas shut down, good pension contributions, life assurance, private healthcare, free parking, the list goes on!
If you have a strong product management background and are looking for a new challenge then I want to hear from you. Please apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Apply for Head of Product Management - Beautiful Products
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly