Marketing Manager – E-commerce/Retail/Fashion
2 days left
Marketing Manager – e-commerce/retail/fashion
£35k - £40k DOE
TCM are working with a fast moving innovative e-commerce/fashion business that will change the status quo of shopping and retail. They need a marketing manager to continue with the amazing traction already – this is a well backed start-up and there are progression opportunities.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel. You will be in charge of understanding what activities increase customer generation from the database and using inbound marketing tactics such as email and social media to add value through content, resources, and other calls-to-action. Your goal is to turn interested, qualified leads into successful customers.
To be successful in this role you will need a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. If this describes you, read on:
- Analyse and interpret what behaviours and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our site, blogs, social and website.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer conversion rates.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent command of all marketing tactics, not just email.
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone.
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics.
- Strong writer and content creator (including blog posts, Social, and other customer-facing resources).
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- A passion for the world of retail and a desire to help create one of the UK’s best high-value, premium services
Apply for Marketing Manager – E-commerce/Retail/Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly