Lead Designer - National Brand, eCommerce.
3 days left
- Join the in-house design team of a highly respected UK brand.
- Drive the entire creative process from concept to completion.
- Be part of a truly social & collaborative environment.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Lead Designer will be tasked with delivering innovative concepts and designs for a variety of print & digital projects (including POS, brochures, promotional materials, advertising, campaigns, marketing materials and art direction of photo shoots). You’ll be working closely with the Head of Creative and Brand Manager to ensure key messages, marketing strategies and visual identity of the brand(s) are consistent across all consumer touchpoints.
It goes without saying you’ll need to have a conceptual approach to everything you do and be able to articulate the rationale of those design decisions with senior stakeholders. As a Lead Designer you’ll be able to hold your own, be no stranger in pushing the boundaries of design and be a natural leader for junior designers within the team.
In terms of output the role will design for a number of brands across the wider group so the visual style and comms will vary from project to project, an in-house role but with some fantastic variety. With each of the brands come unique messaging, products and challenges.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Conceptual/Strategic in your approach.
- A stunning portfolio of print and digital projects in a commercial context.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Have a good understanding of print production and its processes.
- Have a genuine interest in fashion, eCommerce & retail sectors.
- Be a natural born leader who can inspire and develop the team.
Working for this well-known brand provides a great opportunity to deliver high profile and high visibility designs to a large audience of customers. The business invests in its people so there will be scope for training & development opportunities. You’ll get 20 days + bank holidays, pension scheme, staff discount card, a competitive salary and invites to regular social events are all up for grabs.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Apply for Lead Designer - National Brand, eCommerce.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly