6 days left
Do you have experience working with partners with a good understanding of project management and some licensing experience? Please read on...
An established and iconic animal charity that are determined to create lasting changes for animals in our society
This iconic charity urgently need to hire a licensing executive for 3 months. You will be part of a major project, important for the future of the charity involving key partners, new product development and rebranding. This post is creative, exciting and busy, and we need your committed contribution to shape the future of this charity.
To apply for this role you will need to have had at least 2 years' experience as well as:
- Licensing experience
- Experience of working with partners
- Good understanding of innovation/development with new branded products or rebranding existing products
- Project management with lots of supplier and stakeholder management
- Be a strong communicator - manufacturers, retailers, agencies etc
- Have a good grasp of commercial contracts
- ?Creative experience - importance of branding and briefing of creatives/designers
If you have the above and can work alone to achieve things at a fast pace then we want to hear from you!
Licensing Executive-£30,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Licensing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly