Marketing Communications Manager
6 days left
Great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work for this industrial manufacturer, based near Gatwick. Experienced across the full marketing mix.
Marketing Communications Manager-£40,000-£45,000-West Sussex
Our client is a specialist manufacturing organisation, designing and manufacturing systems for industry. They are the world market leader in their field.
In this Marketing Communications Manager role you will be working across the full marketing mix.
You will be responsible for:
- PR and media relations
- website development and management
- developing and implementing marketing strategies
- event and exhibition management and attendance
- editorial, newsletters and website content production
- email marketing and CRM database management
To be successful in this Marketing Communications Manager role you MUST have:
- B2B industrial/manufacturing experience
- events management experience
- PR and media relations experience
- significant experience of email and digital marketing
- managed website development (ideally Wordpress)
- excellent copywriting and content creation skills
- ability to travel globally on a monthly basis
- live locally to Gatwick
If you can tick all these boxes, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Marketing Communications Manager-£40,000-£45,000-West SussexIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Marketing Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly