Sales Account Executive or Sales Manager
5 days left
Peg is on the hunt for a super hungry (metaphorically speaking) Sales Account Executive or Sales Manager. They will play a crucial role in helping us be the world’s #1 platform that powers influencer marketing. Why? Because we want to live in a world where marketing evolves from being invasive and intrusive to purposeful and profound. Our purpose is to enable influence with integrity. Want to help us?
Why we need you
Peg’s software is already used by over 1,500 companies, across 169 countries. This includes many of the world’s largest global brands, and 90% of the top 20 UK advertising agencies. Paying customers includes the likes of Google, Universal Music, Havas Media Group and Edelman to name a few.
This has all happened with a team of 7, predominantly through word of mouth. The problem though, is that we have zero interest in making a bit of noise and generating some cash along the way. We want to transform this entire industry. And that requires stellar growth. That’s where you come in…
Until now, growth has been sporadic.
We now need consistent rocket fuel. We want someone who week-on–week will be doggedly creating new leads, woo-ing them into prospects and concierging them into customers.
You’ll be working very closely with our Sales Director. Learning from them like Mr Miyagi. Even challenging them for their job.
Who we’re looking for...
An experienced Sales Account Executive or Sales Manager. You should have a consistent track record of lead generation over an extended period of time. You should also be able to convert these leads into hot prospects, and go all the way through to closing the deal.
Personality-wise, you’re confident and enjoy meeting people. You’re equally comfortable cold-calling or meeting face-to-face. You get a buzz out of speaking to senior decision makers. You’re restless and don’t like to let things drop. And you’re going to win whether people like it or not.
We’re pretty open to applicants with diverse experiences, so if you haven’t formally done SaaS sales before, but have been working in the influencer marketing space for at least three years, get in touch!
We want to hear from you if:
- You’ve sold into the advertising or media industry and have a solid understanding of how the industry works
- You’ve been selling web apps for at least 2 years, or have been working in the influencer marketing space for at least 3 years
- You’re able to generate leads and nurture them to closing
- You’re easily able to establish rapport with prospects, regardless of their seniority
- You’re very driven and get a kick out of hitting targets
- You’re able to work in our London office, which is a 5 minute walk from the Liverpool Street underground station
- You’re not an a-hole
- You like Pegs (potentially negotiable)
OK, we're very biased, but we think Peg is an incredible place to work. Part of it is the people: we are a diverse team who have collectively built 4 companies and served global brands including Nike, Sony Music, Google, Microsoft, Unilever and HSBC, and we think we’re uniquely placed to shake-up the world of content.
Part of it are the problems we're tackling: we face technical and business challenges that are tough, but offer massive opportunities in a fast growing market worth over $100BN if we crack them. And we’ll have the chance to shake up a whole host of traditional B2C industries in the process if we do!
Lastly there's the Peg culture.
We have unashamedly bold ambitions and enjoy creating slick products with smart technology behind them, but are playful at the same time and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We believe great work deserves great compensation, so you'll earn a competitive salary at Peg based on your skills, with OTE + share options.
The interview process consists of:
- A 30 minute phone call;
- A short, practical exercise; and
- Up to 3 back-to-back interviews in our Aldgate office (to allow you to meet different team members).
If all this excites you, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Your CV;
- A link to your LinkedIn profile; and
- Written answers to the following questions: (i) “What is something that is wrong with sales right now?” and (ii) “What's your favorite technology and why?”. (Please spend around 15 minutes writing in total - just enough to present a meaningful example of your written communication skills.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We are not looking to work with agencies on this role, so no recruiters please
Apply for Sales Account Executive or Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly