Global Marketing Information Manager
Do you have strong analytical skills and previous FMCG experience? Then read on....
Global Marketing Information Manager-6 Month Contract-£65,000-£85,000-London
This is an international company with brands sold in over 200 countries.
One in eight people around the world choose this company's brands and they are market leaders in more than 55 countries. Along side their traditional products they are looking to innovate and bring new products to market to leverage new opportunities.
This Marketing Information Manager is a 6 months freelance contract. The role will drive an effective & efficient Marketing Information System for the client to enable decision making and strategy development for marketing activities. This role's main responsibilities will be:
- develop and manage processes and systems to enable gathering, organising,
analysis and distribution of marketing data and info
- analyse marketing performance through combining multiple data sources to
enable strategy development for future marketing activities
- track performance against strategy and provide analysis on these
- enhance and develop marketing analytics tools, incorporating leading edge
developments in technology
- deliver regular marketing reports for internal and external stake holders
To be consider for this Global Marketing Information Manager role, you must meet the following requirements:
- strong analytical and communication skills
- ability to influence across divers stake holders groups
- thorough knowledge of relevant systems - Nielsen, SAP, BI
- extensive of experience in global FMCG or similar dynamic environment
- in depth knowledge of marketing planning processes
- experience in strategic analysis & planning
- strong project management experience
- strong commercial acumen, interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- ability to simplify and synthesise complex information
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
Global Marketing Information Manager-6 Month Contract-£65,000-£85,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.