Field Marketing Manager
Opportunity for a Field Marketing Manger with EMEA and life sciences sector experience to join this leading business intelligence organisation...
Field Marketing Manager-£56,000-London
A leading tech business intelligence company, our client works with organisations at the leading edge of innovation. They rely on the combination of technology, judgement and long-established experience provided by our client to help grow their businesses.
As a Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- developing the European marketing plan for the business unit and delivering regional marketing campaigns
- executing regional marketing plans in close collaboration with global marketing and local sales teams
- manage the regional marketing budget
- working with other regional marketing leads to develop best practice
- research, design and manage live events
In order to be considered for this Field Marketing Manager role you will have:
- previous B2B field marketing experience
- experience working within the life sciences sector
- proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive sales
- experience in events planning
- experience in marketing campaign planning
- team management experience
If this Field Marketing Manager role sounds like the role for you then apply online today...
Field Marketing Manager-£56,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.