PPC Manager - Independent Digital Agency
Job Title: PPC Manager - Independent Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus medical insurance, flexible working hours, opportunities for home working, free breakfast, travel card loan, birthday off
About The Digital Agency
My client is a multi-award winning digital agency based in Central London who is expanding and has an exciting opening for a talented PPC Manager to join their successful team. Their core services span content, PR, digital, social media and influencer marketing. Due to their creative, insight led and strategic approach they've developed an enviable portfolio of retained clients, brands similar to P&G, Barbour, Diageo and Ralph Lauren.
The new Paid PPC Manager will join a collaborative and entrepreneurial team in a friendly and supportive working environment, where you won't be held back by red tape and you'll be able to make a real impact. The PPC Manager will receive bespoke training, in addition to perks like flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home.
About The PPC Manager role
The PPC Manager will be given the opportunity to own client relationships and to manage paid campaigns across AdWords, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, display and remarketing. Moving forwards, you will be given autonomy and flexibility to shape campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the PPC Manager:
* Take ownership of day to day campaign monitoring, optimisation, reporting, forecasting and troubleshooting
* Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews and reports for your clients through a mix of face to face and phone communications
* Provide mentoring to junior team members, contributing to their development
* Keep on top of the latest trends and innovations within digital marketing
* Forge strong relationships with an exciting mix of reputable clients
About The Successful PPC Manager
You will be a passionate PPC and paid media professional with a minimum of 2 years' experience (agency or client side) delivering strong results across paid channels. If you're now looking to accelerate your career at a dynamic, reputable agency at the forefront of data led marketing, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the PPC Manager:
* Genuine passion and enthusiasm for PPC advertising and paid media
* Natural ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Initiative, and a thirst for knowledge
* Results driven approach
* Understanding of Google Analytics and third party PPC management tools desirable
For more information about the PPC Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6425.