Marketing Communications Executive - Professional Services
5 days left
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Executive to join the London office of a well-known consultancy company. You will be working with a Marketing communications manager, and the Digital Marketing Manager in order to increase the customer experience, and uphold the reputation of the brand.
The Marketing Communications Executive role would involve providing support in all aspects of marketing and business development which includes supporting PR, social media, communications, marketing campaigns and client care.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Executive:
PR and Communications
- Press office management; handling incoming journalist enquiries; setting up interviews; research and drafting press releases
- Completing PR evaluation reports and dashboards
- Liaising with the PR agency to optimize results
- Support the brand marketing campaigns
- Support and execute social media activity and analysis
- Support the planning, tactics, execution and measurement of digital campaigns and projects
- Data management, email campaign tracking and distribution list management
- Support to BD team with ad hoc projects
- Assist with operational activity
- Other projects and opportunities depending on your experience and appetite
Key Skills of the Marketing Communications Executive:
- Proven experience in PR, Communications or Digital Marketing, ideally in professional services
- Care about the experience of clients, prospects and stakeholders
- Care about maintaining the reputation of the brand
If you have some experience in PR, Communications, or Digital Marketing and care about the experience of clients, stakeholders and prospects as well as the reputation of our brand, please apply.
Apply for Marketing Communications Executive - Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly