eCommerce & Creative Assistant
- Luxury eCommerce brand.
- Working across all aspects of digital.
- Rare opportunity outside of London.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a team of 4 within Digital and eCommerce to work on a number of areas crossing the full customer journey online. This will begin with managing content online, ranging from product descriptions and landing pages through to buying guides and photography. The latter will also involve organising photoshoots with external partners, which if great for those interested in fashion. Keeping the product database up to date will filter through to the eCommerce site, ensuring customers see relevant details.
From a digital acquisition perspective, the Digital Manager will work closely with their digital marketing agency to handle key channels such as PPC and SEO. You’ll support the Manager with this relationship and become more hands on as your knowledge in this area grows.
Creative skills aren’t a must, but will be very useful in this role to help manipulate the digital assets for the website. Knowledge of the Adobe suite (Photoshop and Design) would be fantastic.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally, experience working in a digital setting (agency or eCommerce).
- Have worked with a content management system, Magento or similar.
- Passion for the fashion market and would love to break into this area.
- Having managed a blog rather than a website would also tie in nicely.
- Strong written skills and great attention to detail.
- A creative personality.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-24k, depending on experience. Full details available on request.
Drop Joe a note to hear more information.