6 days left
Better Placed are delighted to be working with an extremely successful retailer based in Huddersfield within close commute of Leeds, Wakefield and Dewsbury. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their strong marketing team as an Email Executive, you'd report into the Email Marketing Manager and help drive the company's email programme forward.
The ideal candidate must have excellent Email Marketing skills with the ability to build, segment and broadcast email campaigns. Being able to understand the latest trends in email marketing, customer relationship managements and social media marketing is a must.
- Must have 2 years + experience working with in Email/CRM marketing
- Must be educated to a degree level ideally a marketing or business degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in building and maintaining marketing campaign calendars
- An overall understanding of HTML
- Ability to plan in advance and work to deliver plans as agreed
- Experience of CRM tools
- Be a real team player
- Driven personality
- Interest in all things digital
- Be able to communicate plans to key stakeholders
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to maintain the optimum effectiveness
- Identify opportunities for the introduction of new, emerging communication channels
- You will be required to keep abreast and research new trends and developments across communication channels
- Deliver and optimise plans for key marketing and testing plans
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all essential/triggered customer email campaigns and programmes to facilitate accurate performance monitoring
To be considered for this Email Executive role please send over your latest CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
Apply for Email Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly