C# Developer - Loyalty Marketing Agency
£30k - £35k - NP476
This company have been at the forefront of their field for over 15 years now, and have continued this steady growth over these years to become the team of 35 they are today. They're based in east Oxfordshire with lovely open plan offices which act as a social hub for their employees. They regularly go out together and have a busy social calendar.
Over time they have expanded the areas they work in and now have clients in all kinds of sectors such as FMCG, automotive and the financial sector to name a few. Having streamlined the journey for these clients they have continued to diversify their business into the digital realm.
- The main roles as C# developer will be to assist on a wide range of projects from off the shelf and bespoke web services; extending, developing and maintaining them. Your main point of contact will be the Development Manager who oversee, and be able to offer solid senior support.
In order to fulfil this role, you'll need to have:
- At least 2 years' commercial web development experience
- Be proficient in C#.NET, ASP.NET HTML & jQuery
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Adequate awareness, understanding and usage of object-orientated principles.
What's in it for you?
This company specialise in looking after their staff and this leads to high-levels of staff retention. The big perks of the jobs are free gym membership, rewards and recognition scheme, company pension and discounted shopping offers.
If interested, please send over your CV, along with a website demonstrating the work you've produced.