eCommerce Content Executive
- UK Market Leader.
- B2C eCommerce brand.
- Managing engaging content to drive site performance.
What you’ll be doing
The role sits in the eCommerce content team but will involve working closely with a number of other stakeholders. These include the Online Merchandising, CRM and Creative design teams, ensuring there is a consistent approach online to educate and engage customers on the site.
This is a hugely varied role which keeps it exciting from day one. You’ll work to deliver blogs, buying guides, videos, imagery and brand pages to provide effective messaging throughout the customer journey. Experience with SEO and understanding how keywords can impact on levels of traffic would be of great value to the team.
A key part of this role is to also analyse site changes by reporting on customer behaviour. Looking at successes and challenges through engagement will allow you to tweak your strategy, feeding back to the Content Manager and ensuring future plans will be in line with customer expectations.
What experience you’ll need
- Have worked in a similar digital content management position, ideally for an online / multi-channel retailer.
- Skills in SEO would be favourable.
- Familiar with content management systems.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders internally.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, strong time management skills and can work to deadlines.
- Proven editing and online copywriting skills.
There is a competitive salary on offer, so please enquire for further details.
Drop Joe a line to hear more information about this role.