Sales & Marketing Assistant
6 days left
A leading technology firm is looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join their marketing team, based in central London. You will be responsible for assisting the marketing team to implement the global marketing strategy above and below the line, help to produce and distribute marketing materials as well as support the Sales team by providing administration assistance.
Key responsibilities of the Sales & Marketing Assistant:
- Provide advice and support on all aspects of marketing communications.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Upload marketing materials to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Follow up sales enquires and leads and manage marketing support for individual clients.
- Using WordPress content management system, updating company websites and creating new content for web
- Create monthly reports, utilising CRM, and providing admin support to the team.
- Customer profiling on CRM system to support Sales and Business Development activities.
Key skills and experience Sales & Marketing Assistant:
- Must have experience of using Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must have proven strong administration and organisational skills.
- Experience with Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system (or similar) would be an advantage.
- Fluent Dutch would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must have a high level of personal organisational skills and self-motivation in order to operate both individually and as part of a team.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly