Head of Eco Brands
7 days left
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in hospitality and leisure, with dynamic brands already established in 95 countries and continual growth with a new premises opening every two days! They believe in being more than just a brand - they are a company full of hospitality experts who share the same passion - making people feel welcome.
About this role:
This is an exciting opportunity to step up into a Head of Brand role. Your role as Head of Brand is to drive the brand and marketing strategy and develop and implement brand/marketing plans to drive awareness and top line revenue.
You will be responsible for conceiving, developing and implementing the brand & marketing actions for the network in the UK & Ireland to drive key objectives:
- Raise awareness and change brand perceptions
- Own the brand ICP/brand plan
- Drive profitable direct traffic through campaign planning, creative development, and effective media briefing/follow-up
- Be the brand guardian/champion for brand network. You will be the go-to brand expert on DNA and specs.
- Own the brand experience and develop/improve product & service topics.
- Be the key relay between customers‘ expectations, hotels and brand requirements
- Management of Senior Marketing Exec
- Lead role in new hotel/brand integration and GM/Partner day-to-day relations
Need to have:
- Experience in similar brand-led marketing role
- Experience leading brand 360 plans spanning brand, T&C, IT and Operations
- Proven expertise in 360 brand/tactical campaign planning and delivery
- Commercial acumen & P&L responsibility
- Experience in franchise/partner models
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- English speaker (but European languages a bonus)
- Excellent communication skills English copywriting is essential
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**