Senior Project Manager (Print, Online, Social , Video, Events) Maternity Cover
This is a great opportunity to become a Senior Project Manager in the Creative Solutions team for this major private media organisation. As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the management and delivery of creative brand solutions that cross digital (including social and video), print and live events, ensuring that all campaigns are operating at a consistent level and delivered to budget. This role is a key interface between external clients and internal departments and suppliers and ensures that projects are briefed, planned and delivered effectively.
- Responsible for the day to day task management of all cross platform campaigns, including advertorials, supplements, integrated activity, and creative display formats, and larger cross platform campaigns.
- Be the primary client delivery contact, ensuring project scope is defined, creating and managing project plans, and provide direction to all members of the team.
- Liaising with the Sales, CRM, Technology and Editorial teams in order to ensure project objectives are realistic and achievable within time frames and budgets.
- Be ultimately responsible for planning and coordinating activities of individual projects to ensure that the project goals are accomplished and client’s needs are met.
- Ensuring cooperation and communication between all departments and clients in order to meet deadlines to help maximise ad revenue and ensure timings are kept to while mainlining consistency of all projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management across various internal teams and stakeholders.
- Support sales, operations, commercial editors and product teams with implementation and delivery of campaigns.
- Management of all campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative solutions and sales for effective cross platform solutions.
- Provide daily updates and support for booked campaigns.
- Q&A and troubleshooting on campaign set-up, delivery and tracking.
- Report and analyse operational data for business stakeholders.
- Deep campaign analysis and troubleshooting.
- Draw up contracts with legal team for external suppliers.
- Build and fulfil of competitions.
- Assist in the creation of end of campaign reports.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in a commercial media project management role
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Experience facilitating projects in print
- Experience working within both small and large teams
- Experience working with designers and 3rd party design agencies
- Excellent time management
- Confidence with budget control when dealing with 3rd parties
- Professional attitude at all times
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Competent at MS Office – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience facilitating projects in both digital and print media
- Experience working with developers and testers in cross-functional teams advantageous