Digital Marketing Manager
This Digital Marketing Manager will play a vital role in developing digital strategy and implementing across the commercial brand. This role requires vast experience of working with stakeholders and leadership.
My client is a non profit housing association with a separate commercial brand within the Property and Housing sector. A FTSE 250 with a digital first approach going through very ambitious growth. Based in London they are seeking a digital leader to champion strategy and implement in line with reporting staff.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Manager based in London are as follows:
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales team and Marketing Managers to prepare and develop effective short and long-term digital strategies
- Closely manage the planning, development and delivery of all online marketing communications
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate sales and performance data on a weekly basis, looking at analytics to determine how campaigns can be improved
- Develop a measurement framework and KPIs that link to the business objectives, highlighting the effectiveness of digital strategy
- Maintain the website with up to date, relevant and compelling content that supports sales conversions and optimises the customer experience
- Manage the process of designing and developing the microsite with the goals of increasing conversions
- Manage and deliver customer centric e-marketing communications
- Line manager and implement team growth strategy
- Develop social media and content strategy
The successful Digital Marketing Manager for this London based role within the Property and Housing sector will have experience working in challenging and commercial environments with a focus on ROI.
This is a permanent role paying £50,000 - £55,000 P/A dependent on experience, plus a very competitive benefits package.